The 2014 AllergyEats Food Allergy Conference for
Restaurateurs & Food Service Professionals:
How to Maximize Safety and Increase Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Revenue
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Beginning at 8:00 a.m.
Radisson Martinique on Broadway
49 W 32nd Street, New York City
This is a must-attend event for:
- Restaurateurs: chefs, owners, managers, food safety and other staff
- College and university food-service personnel
- Food service contractors
- Culinary school students, professors and staff
- Hotel managers and others within the hospitality industry
- Media covering the restaurant/hospitality industries, food allergies and health/wellness topics
- Anyone who strives to become more knowledgeable and accommodating about food allergies.
Topics will include:
- Food Allergy Basics - This session will spotlight fundamentals, statistics, and the realities of accommodating food-allergic and food-intolerant guests. It will also showcase how food-allergic individuals deal with everyday life, and what they look for in a restaurant when dining out.
- Restaurants That Get it Right - Expert restaurateurs who excel at accommodating food-allergic guests will spotlight their restaurants' best practices, as well as their successful food allergy procedures and protocols. They'll explain why they're committed to being allergy-friendly and describe guests' reactions, including their increased loyalty.
- Basic Training - Top restaurant trainers who specialize in food allergies and other special dietary requirements will speak about the process of becoming more allergy-friendly. This session will discuss how restaurants can become more accommodating, improve safety and minimize risks, implement and execute food allergy protocols and become more confident in their food allergy procedures.
- Modifying Recipes for the Food-Allergic Diner - Expert food allergy chefs will provide simple solutions for recipe substitutions, teaching food service professionals how to replace common allergens in their commercial kitchens. Whether it’s dairy, gluten, eggs, or soy that guests need to avoid, stocking a few go-to items in their restaurants will help chefs easily adapt recipes for food-allergic customers.
- Food Allergies in Colleges & Universities - Colleges and universities have unique challenges serving food-allergic and gluten-intolerant diners 3 meals per day, 7 days per week. This session will highlight valuable solutions to improve food allergy protocols on campus, including staff training, menu development, communications with food-allergic students, optimal practices, and more.
- The Financials Around Food Allergies - This session will explore the economics of accommodating food-allergic diners, including the increased loyalty and profit opportunities, demonstrating how restaurants can make significantly more money by becoming allergy-friendly.
The conference will feature a roster of notable speakers, including:
- Well-respected restaurateurs that excel at accommodating food allergies,
- Prestigious food allergy trainers,
- Prominent physicians/allergists,
- Experts in the financials of food allergies and more.
These presenters will provide valuable information about accommodating food-allergic guests, reducing the fear around food allergies, and building customer loyalty and profits. They'll also share actionable tips to make restaurants safer for food-allergic guests.
Registration is $279 per person.Click here to register!
Early bird registration is $259 until September 21, 2014. Group discounts are also available.
Attendees will also enjoy lunch with the experts, lively Q&A sessions and the opportunity to sample vendors' allergy-friendly products at the event.
If you have questions about the event, group discounts, sponsorship opportunities or want to sample your allergy-friendly products at the conference, please contact us.
The Radisson Martinique on Broadway has reserved a limited block of discounted overnight rooms for conference attendees. Please mention the AllergyEats Conference when you make your reservation.
+1 (800) 967-9033
View their website